Start date: TBC
Location: Virtual delivery
Cost: Subsidised rate €450
Team Topologies Applied is an advanced learning and preparation experience through deep immersion in Team Topologies ideas and practices led by Matthew Skelton; Co-Author of the book 'Team Topologies'. The workshop provides attendees with the context and knowledge to lead or shape a Team Topologies implementation in their own organisation or for a customer.
- Prepare people to be able to lead or shape a Team Topologies implementation
- Build skills in using Team Topologies tools and templates
- Fill knowledge gaps through repeated application of Team Topologies principles
- Increased awareness of nuances of Team Topologies via author Q&A
- Build cross-team awareness through shared language and experience
Who Should Attend?
This advanced immersion session is for people who already have some knowledge and awareness of Team Topologies ideas and practices. Each attendee will play a pivotal role in contributing to the learning process. Attendees could include:
CIO/CTO (or Office of CTO), Head of Engineering, Head of IT, managers, lead architects, lead software developers, agile coaches, representatives from Community of Practice or Center of Excellence, and so on.
There is a maximum of 15 people attending the workshop to keep discussions fluid.
For a full overview of the programme CLICK HERE